Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Someday!
Thread: Someday!
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
larryweikart

Welcome Gene. Having been in the RV indistry for over 20 years, there was no doubt, in my mind, what coach I would purchase when I "retired. I have driven my Newell over 200,000 miles and had regrets for my choice. Problems? Yes! (anyone who doesn't accept having problems in a home on wheels shouldn't even consider a purchase) Solutions? Absolutely nobody in the RV industry is better at assisting their owners than Newell! Nobody! In addition, you would alsio have this wonderful site to assist you! As far as Foretravel goes, they recently underwent a change in ownership and have been having some challenges. If you're waiting a few years before making a decision, you'll know if they are still around. Nothing worse then owning something when the manufacturer is gone. Also, you may not be aware that Newell offers a bumper to bumper warrenty on most pre-owned coaches puchased from them. Good luck and Good shopping.
1994 Newell #365 w/Corvette, 2002 streetrod 34 ford golf cart, 2009 Smart Car, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc, CAR & BOAT CRAZY! LOVE OUR NEWELL!
larryweikart is offline   Reply With Quote