Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Ocotillo Wells
Thread: Ocotillo Wells
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
gstarkie@utah.gov

Default great job on the jeep

Its good to see someone restore just for sentimental reasons, I too am an old car nut. I have restored several trucks and cars over the years its alot of work but the rewards are worth the effort. Currently I have a 1930 Ford roadster pickup with a 351 cleveland automatic and all the goodies we drive them all, also a 1936 Diamond T 212 I put a 250 hp nissan turbo'd diesel with a 5 spd auto A/C pwr steering still working on the bed but the truck has been to several shows we drive it too. Projects in the wors are a 49 International KB-1 pickup and a 47 Dodge two ton with a dump body Last but not least several years ago I restored a 1961 Kenworth 10 wheeler I use it to pull some of the tucks to the shows around the country. When I figure out how I will post pictures for you guys to check them out. We spent this Thangs giving on the road in our new to use 81 38' 6v92t and had a great time, I'm just getting ready to replace all the fuel lines as I had one star too leak (spray) from scuffing together with other fuel lines I will keep you posted as to how this job goes probably will replace most of the coolant hoses and belts as well.
Later Graham
gstarkie@utah.gov is offline   Reply With Quote