Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air Conditioning Thermostat problems.... 1995 Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 04:55 AM   #1
Raul Cortez

Default Air Conditioning Thermostat problems.... 1995 Newell Coach

If I remember correctly, I spoke with Tommy Key, one of the Newell service advisors, once about a problem that I have with my A/C thermostats? I remember that he said that they were recalled on my 1995 Coach #401.

I forgot to get them replaced back in November when we were at the shop getting some emergency work done. The problem that I am having is that they don't seem to turn the A/C off when they reach the

desired temperature? The A/C runs continously, stopping only sometimes but not consistently. I don't know when I will be back in Miami OK? So my question is: can they be replaced by any qualified A/C

technician? If so how do I go about getting the new thermostats? My Coach has three thermostats. My visit to the Newell factory was very memorable and very pleasant. I recommend everyone who has the

time to visit the factory. You will feel very welcomed by everyone throughout the company. I was very impressed with the professionalism that everyone expressed.

Thank You.
Raul Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote