Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - what is the average cost for full hookups?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
prairieschooner

Here in Southern California the rates are significantly more! The State Parks are at least $35.00 for Dry-Camping! Just finished a trip up the coast and the least we paid was $44.00/Night and the most was $66.00 (San Fransisco).
Sorry I misspoke the least we paid was $0.00 but we did have to pay the dues. While at Thousand Trails or Colorado River Adventures we didn't have any charges. If you decide to join TT or CRA PM me so I can get a commission and share it with you (shameful plug).
The problem is that we have only found 30 Amp Service. I am sure that there other memberships available but if you don't use them, you are wasting you money by joining.

CRA;
Campgrounds & RV Parks in Arizona & California : Colorado River Adventures
Thousand Trails;
Thousand Trails - America's Finest Outdoor Getaways, Membership RV Parks and Campgrounds
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote