Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Coach #425 a 1996 is now retired from service. It was lost to a fire.
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
Neweller

Hi bosshog46 and welcome to LuxuryCoachLifestyle.com! Their has been a little communication with the previous owners whom had not been really using the coach. From my understanding, the coach was in a location away from the owners home, hooked up and the fire started somewhere near the bedroom or below in maybe the battery compartment area. Sounds like it must have been electrical related. My first thoughts was it might be from the Aquahot, but that system was salvaged and sold. The whole back end was burnt and melted down to the most of the rear tires. The engine was salvageable but everything around it was fried. I have a bunch of exterior and interior pictures I could share if anyone is interested. I Posted a couple of the exterior ones at this link HERE: http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...omes-fire.html
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote