Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Just looking
Thread: Just looking
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #12
zcasa

Hey Stick:

Welcome. My wife and I own a 1992 Newell, very similar to Michael and Georgia's(fulltiming). We had not owned anything prior to this and are now going on four years of experience. We are very satisfied for the reasons others have metioned afore. What I am most pleased with, is that, I am not nearly as capable or technically savvy as these owners on this site. I have relied on them for assistance with minor challenges that have come up over the years. I am so grateful for their availability and generous assistance with simple solutions, manuals and even private phone calls. Secondly, as Michael mentioned, the 24/7 service hotline with the Newell Factory is really tremendous. Simply decades of experience at your fingertips day and night. Their policy is a return call within 15 minutes. That is very comforting and I have used it and have been treated with respect, even though ours is a 1992. Imagine that. Newell's quality and luxury are simply unmatched and these helpful owners on this website make it a total win/win.

Clarke has a great suggestion to please come out to our mini rally in Austin, TX April 19-23rd. You would be welcome to tour our coach, and I'm sure many others.

In summary, our 1992 with four years of ownership now, has been a very pleasant experience with minimal challenges. I'm quite happy about that. We have put 10,000 miles on it in that time and have plans for another 10,000 in the next 15 months. We are quite excited about this lifestyle and opportunity to meet new folks and make fast friends. We hope to welcome you into the Newell family.

David and Denise
zcasa is offline   Reply With Quote