Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello from Chicago!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
NeverEnding

Default Hello from Chicago!

I'm not new to this site, I actually visit it almost daily these days. My wife and I are planning on retiring soon and when we do we have plans of hitting the road hopefully in a "Newell" taking that never ending road trip. It's been a couple of years now that I've been a member here on the forums but I've been visiting for the past 5 years. I never knew what a Newell was until I stumble upon this site when the wife and I were looking into purchasing a Prevost come close to retirement for the both of us. The time is coming near and we are counting down the days!! wooo whooo!

Anyhow, once we came to this site we were pretty much sold! This site has so much to offer and we find ourselves reading all we can. We also enjoy looking at the gallery it is such a great asset to the site and we love browsing looking at all the photos. We are also currently keeping up with the classifieds since we are in the market to buy. We didn't think it was necessary to post before since we were only researching but the time is close so we thought we'd say hello and we look forward to joining the rest of you lucky Newell owners!
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote