Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2000 Newell Coach being sold in the Mid-West and Ready-To-Go
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
Neweller

Larry, I think you are right for Newell's selling in the last few months. I know of quite a few Newell's that have sold in just the last month alone. The Tampa show had some to do with it. This site has a lot to do with it. In fact buyer inquiries through this website are trending from 3-5 a week to up to 8 now. And, I will make it very clear, we have never gotten anything for this service. We forward people either to the owner, Newell or a couple of trusted dealers.

Newell pricing has increased from what the trend had been since about 2007. As long as the powers that be slowly condition us with ratcheting fuel prices, that will be little affect toward purchase of these luxury items. With Newell keeping tabs and a watchful eye on the economy, and only manufacturing a handful per year, you can probably bank on the probability of prices holding or increasing.

I can only see one negative, unless this too changes, is the current tax code disallowing the write-offs of RV's as a second home.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote