Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1978 Bluebird Wanderlodge for sale
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #11
Cheri Smith

It needs the whole interior redone.

So replacing or upgrading the flooring because that carpet needs to go, reupholstering or replacing the furniture would need to be done too, the ceiling needs fixing, upgrading all window treatments would probably be a good idea, painting or wallpapering the walls is a must, The counters? new ones are needed, who knows about the cabinets, the stove that's a lot of rust to me it wouldn't be worth cleaning up - needs to be replaced, No bed? that's probably a good thing, someone would want to purchase a new one of those. The dinette table doesn't look bad. The exterior has some rust and it would need a new step. The batteries look new and the tires don't look bad. Mechanically who knows what it would need.

I don't know guys it needs a whole lot of work. Our Newell was nothing near this bad of shape when we got it. Thank God for that! If someone got it for the right price and wanted a project then I guess the more power to them!

So what's everyone's estimate? What would it really cost to make this coach liveable?

1979 Newell Classic
Cheri Smith is offline   Reply With Quote