Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Prevost vs Newell
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #2
Neweller

Frenchy welcome to the Newell talk forum and we are so glad to have you with us whether you buy a Newell or a Prevost. Both products are great and I believe you

are on the right path to luxury coach ownership. Regarding a Prevost, my first concern would be who did the conversion and how well the job was done? There are

many great conversions out there but many have a lot of miles, if they were previously a road or tour bus. Not that a conversion that started with a couple hundred

thousand or more miles would not go the distance, knowing still helps make for fairer comparison. If you read on this site, you will find many people doing the same

kind of research of comparing luxury coach brands as you. A Newell was designed from the ground up to be exactly what it was intended for, to be a motorhome. It is

built to bus and RV standards and the only reason Newell is not classified as a bus, is because the company did not license themselves that way. Both makes will drive

comparable, I have spoken with many owners of both and have driven both of varies years and think you will be satisfied with either in terms of driving. I have heard

that on a long trip the later model Prevost demand less driver fatigue but that opinion has changed with recent changes from Newell Coach in the last three years.

Something I might add is Newell's have greater ceiling height than most and are built wider in the upper proportions of the body allowing for more space versus a

Prevost. Now compare the features and style you seek coupled with the drive-train and pricing demands and just cut the check.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote