Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - I voted today!
Thread: I voted today!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #14
folivier

I agree the 2 party system doesn't work and hasn't for a while now. BUT, what to do? I've always felt that voting for a 3rd party candidate takes away votes from the conservative candidate and conservative voters are the ones most like to be disallusioned with the so-called republican conservatives. Maybe I'm wrong.
The Tea Party revival a few years ago started out great, but the media demonized them (us) and a lot of conservatives elected on TP principles ended up supporting the same-old liberal/progressive/moderate policies. We need a real strong conservative to bring us back. I thought Mitt was a good start but too many people have fallen into the trap of "free stuff". And those taking the "free stuff" will be so busy enjoying it and thinking that "whitey/rich/conservatives" finally got theirs while they "got theirs" that they will just sit idly by while losing more freedoms.
I quit being politically correct quite a few years ago and will not hold my tongue.
How about a caravan down to Panama? If I could talk the wife into it I would be on my way.
1998 Newell 45' 2 slide #486
2004 Chevy Silverado Z71
2013 RZR 570LE

"You don't have a soul. You are a soul, you have a body." C.S.Lewis

https://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...php?albumid=14
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote