Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Wish they would inforce this all over the country! No more saggy baggy pants!
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
Maxwell55

after seeing this thread i have to chime in. if any of you have see the movie "Madea's Big Happy Family" then you will know these quotes from the movie. i was trying to find a clip of it online but came up empty handed. it's a funny movie and when i saw this thread it reminded me of this part of the movie.

Madea's Big Happy Family

• Madea: And pull yo' pants up, why the hell your pants on the ground? I don't know what the hell wrong witchu' young boys and these damn pants hangin' down to yo' knees. That don't look good, you look like a fool. That's prolly' why you got arrested, you can't run from police like that. I wanna meet the jackass who started pulling his pants down and then everybody started followin' him. Why can't you lead and let everybody follow you? Pull yo' damn pants up, look like somebody!

• Bow Wow: It's called swag.. just..

• Madea: Ya'll gotcho' swag.. Somebody lookin' atcho' ass while you walkin' down the street. That ain't no damn swag!

amen to that! the baggy saggy pants got to go!
Maxwell55 is offline   Reply With Quote