Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2000 Newell Double Slide with Unique Mid-Entry, Lots of Storage
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
Neweller

Default 2000 Newell Double Slide with Unique Mid-Entry, Lots of Storage

Thought this unit on ebay was an interesting Newell coach. They have more pictures than probably any ad I've seen on the bay. I don't like the salon area all that much, but the rest of the coach has some unique features throughout. I say; throw out the barrel chair and get another lounger like the co-pilots chair. It has a mid-bath with an extra sink in the throne room. The curved mid-entry is definitely different than the average mid. Lots of storage including what looks like two of those hutches for extra storage, unless they are just moving it around. I like the mirrors in the master closet. It has a large dinette table that looks like it might turn oblong if desired.

Lots of nice documentation!!!!! That's a nice plus. The dealer knows how to market pretty well.

If you like the orange stripes, you could always buy an orange Dodge Challenger to bring the kid back out in ya!

The big question is: What's it really worth?

Newell Diesel Pusher RV Detroit Series 60 20KW Gen Prevost Eater! in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote