Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - The Envy of All Existing Luxury Coach Owner Snowbirds!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:47 AM   #17
Neweller

Larry, that's damn good!! Gotta love it. I always told myself I love to visit the snow on my own terms. But it's not all that bad, just a little ill prepared.

Here's couple of picks starting with what we had already on Monday from last week and then Tuesday. Today was kind of a wet snow and it washed away most of the two inches on the cars from last night. Total we had around 20". I definitely seen worse but wasn't ready for this one. I even had my truck high centered and stuck about three different times. Today we got her off the property and went to Walmart for a few needed items. Power is back on!

Same tree with first snow and then Tuesdays snow.
Name:  DSC08978.JPG
Views: 105
Size:  558.0 KBName:  DSC08990.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  437.5 KB

This is the truck after it was cleaned and my youngest removing the last of the snow from when it was buried. It took two more attempts to get it lined up on the lower portion of the driveway.
Name:  DSC08987.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  971.0 KBName:  DSC08992.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  377.7 KB

This is a 28' enclosed trailer with its tires hidden in snow. And the down track-loader not being of any use.
Name:  DSC09012.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  276.3 KBName:  DSC09015.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  326.2 KB
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote