Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Here is an interesting 1983 Newell for sale on ebay.
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
Neweller

Jeff, there are a few question on this one for sure. I'm not even sure how one places a rightful value on it. I believe I have a great understanding of Newell values, but this one is quite a different animal unless like you said the factory had done the work. I wouldn't say the factory had to do the work, it's just the particulars involved are really beyond any norm. Was this an insurance deal or just a hap-hazard kind of thing or what. This baby could eventually belong to a future owner of this community and we wouldn't want anyone getting a downright screwing of any kind or not knowing what they may be getting themselves into. If the sides were put together with fiberglass, then to me, it is no longer a Newell, since the factory has never built one this way.

How does this seller derive at his value and what does he really know about this coachJ I think if the factory had built and installed the sides, it would be unique like a couple of the AJ Foyt coaches and be worth a few pennies more.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote