Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Here is an interesting 1983 Newell for sale on ebay.
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
MrE

It's re-listed and at $6,600 (reserve not met). And now he's comparing his to this one.

Class A Motorhome 1983 Newell Very Good Condition Must See in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors

Last Chance for Sale (This is a Steal)
Or Call and make me an offer
1983 Newell Class A Motorhome
The Newell Motor coaches are hard to find

Newell was a top of the line Motorcoach, this could be considered as a collectors edition. Must See, This won't last long at this price. It is priced to sell
903 cummins motor and Allison Transmission
Everything Inside is new except for the cabinets, Carpet, seats, furniture and bed, Windows and everything new, must see, Air ride was all just fixed. Self leveling. Many awnings on each side.
Please see pictures. Outside will need paint, but it is not too bad. Runs good and can drive away. Has 4 cylinder diesel generator. Have complete Manual. Any questions feel free to call me before bidding. Thanks for looking
You can reach me. Gregg 574-876-2570 Buyer is responsible for pick up. I can deliver but Buyer will be responsible for all cost involved.
I Have lowered the price on this for quick sale, this is going to be sold AS IS Because of the lowered price.
I purchased this and only used it a couple of times, Because of circumstances I have to sell this. I have been ill and had a house fire that I'm still fighting with insurance company, so to save my house this must go. These Newell Motor Coaches are hard to find and you won't get a better deal.
This is your last chance to purchase or it goes to auction after this listing. Thanks
I will be posting more pictures of the inside and the carpet tomorrow, like i said everything inside is new except for the cabinets.

[HR][/HR]On May-09-13 at 18:08:00 PDT, seller added the following information:
This motor coach would sell for scrap at 4 to 5 thousand dollars and this runs and has new interior. It is a steal at this price, I didn't want to sell it but I have no choice. This is the absolute last time it will be listed for sale. Please check with a dealer that knows Newell Motor coaches. If you are serious about buying it please bid now or make your offer before it is too late.
[HR][/HR]On May-09-13 at 18:21:14 PDT, seller added the following information:1983 Newell Coach ‘NOT THE CLASSIC YOU EXPECT’ « Luxury Coach Classifieds : Luxury Motorcoaches for Sale, Luxury Motorhomes for Sale, Luxury RVs for Sale check this out and others and you can see what these are going for these are built tough and Newell is top of the line..This is less than a 4th of what the one in this ad is going for same year.
1986 40' Dog House #86
0 hp 8V92 Allison HT740
Soon to be 500hp ISM with ZF 6 Speed
MrE is offline   Reply With Quote