Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Brand New... Vintage, 1968, Newell Coach owner
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #10
Re-Phil

Location: Striving to live a nomadic lifestyle... But,official residence still Central Florida

Steve & Suzy ( rheavn ),
Thanks for the warm welcome. : ) Looks like you all have a MUCH newer coach. I'm sure it is super nice.

Jimmy ( jwe648 ), Chockwald , Ken (ncadmin), Tom ( encantotom ), HoosierDaddy,
Hey there. Thanks for the input. Before I started doing too much, I wanted to hear the opinions of others who are familiar with the Newell Coaches and appreciate them. I have one close friend encouraging me to gut the interior & do a complete re-make. I certainly see where there could be benefits to doing that. You'd know exactly what you were working with & you could mold it into whatever shape truly fits your needs. But... the more I'm around this old coach... the more it's molding me. : ) lol It is old. No doubt. It'll have that old look to it(if I don't do a complete makeover), no matter what I do. However, I think with a little effort, some creativity, & a bit of luck... I think maybe I could modernize to some degree & maintain the majority of the originality of the coach. We'll see.
Re-Phil is offline   Reply With Quote