Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - What's the pros and cons to slide outs?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
lbrachfe

The no slide coaches are engineered well in the interiors to give ample room and our 2 slide does allow access to everything and we don't need to crawl over the bed to access the rear. Steve is absolutely correct with resale. There is a perception that 4 slides is always better, but I feel the best configuration is 3 slides as it allows for more patio living and better access below and the front salon passenger side slide offers little extra room and storage. If resale is what you want in a coach go for 4, but we love our 2 and it has just as much room as our previous 4 slide Monaco Dynasty did and better storage and visibilty. I like to be able to look out the windows without bending over and the TV's and cabinet designs on the 4 slides limit that. PS HWH is a great company and helped us out when we were stuck in Vegas last year with a control board issue. They could have charged me $1200 for a new one but charged only $0.35 for a single solderless connection. It was the shipping cost that was $165.00.Whatever you decide the quality of the condition of the whole coach is most important and that you are prepared to put some $$ into it to make it your own.
lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote