Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Anyone Want to Get Up Close and Really Personal in a NASCAR? Here's YOUR Chance!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:24 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Anyone Want to Get Up Close and Really Personal in a NASCAR? Here's YOUR Chance!

This is a fantastic way to check out a REAL NASCAR! I don't mean just touching one, but getting inside and driving a full-blown race-car. Many of you may know about these types of driving experience since it was introduced years back by the one and only MOPAR man Richard Petty. But the deal I'm talking about, is an Ultra Cool Racing Experience program put together by Mario Andretti.

Have you ever wanted to drive or ride in a real NASCAR race car or Indy car on a speedway track? Ever watched a NASCAR or IndyCar race and wondered how it feels to go that fast?

If you would like to pick up on a special deal and you are an FMCA members you can enjoy a professional racing experience that bridges the gap between fantasy and reality. Specially priced ride and driving packages are available to FMCA members, via the FMCA Store. or by calling FMCA at (800) 543-3622.

To get an idea just how the experience might be, you can watch this video:

[video=youtube;neg_icUDWro]
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote