Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Can you guess what year this coach is? What might be different?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #28
Neweller

I wanted to thank everyone who participated in trying to guess what the year and details of this coach is. You guys are awesome!

Unfortunately no one got the exact year, which really surprises me. I know of at least one honest cheater who through discovery found out some interesting details about this coach and informed me this morning. I never thought it would turn into a contest, but that made it fun for a lot of you great members, even if you didn't play along.

My hat's off to Larry W. for helping make this more fun by introducing the contest idea. Actually I should say "Hat's On" for Larry W.! He is a great fellow Neweller and Luxury Coach Owner and definitely deserves a "Luxury Coach Lifestyle" custom embroidered ball cap. They are under design right now and will be ready upon our approval. These will be super nice and the highest quality fitted style. I hate cheap hats.

My question at this point is; has anyone else done a little homework and want to spill the beans on any details here, besides our guy from spud country, before I deliver the expose' on this wonderful coach that started this whole thread?

Oh, I have not forgot about the rest of you whom participated. Let me ponder on that. Thank you!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote