Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hi All and Great Forum!!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Oxford G.

Default Hi All and Great Forum!!

Just another looker, working my way to retirement. The count down is on, trying to contain my excitement!

Looking for that perfect coach to travel in... I have been a lover and a dreamer of a Prevost for many years and only found out about the Newell when traveling last year. We pulled up at a truck stop and met a couple who were filling up their beautiful coach, my eyes were stuck like glue to the beauty so I had to go over and chat. Nice fellow, found out I was staring at a Newell coach. I didn't think much about it after that but then again my retirement at the time didn't feel so close.

Well, before you know it here I am! I'm comparing apples to apples. Seeing what I can get for my hard earned cash. Heard to many stories over the years of people working so hard all their life saving up. Then when it comes down to it they die before spending even a dime of it because come retirement they are afraid to spend it, considering it took them so long to save it. That's not my plan folks! I'm ready to retire, hit the road and enjoy my country!

No kids to worry about leaving anything to. So my lovely wife and I will be good to spend what we want which means we will buy the coach our hearts desire and not a thing will stop us! We are both in good health Thanking the good Lord daily for that.
Oxford G. is offline   Reply With Quote