Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - HWH worst cust service
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:05 AM   #7
smagown

Tuga:
I've got pics I'll post later on my slide repair. My hyd. pump is a Model 600 & the shuttle valve is in the center top where a u-shaped tube is bolted on. What's neat is my coach came with the hyd. leveling and was later upgraded to air leveling so I now have extra solenoids to use when one fails since the hyd leveling has been replaced. I just bypassed the shuttle valve since I didn't need to shuttle between slide and leveling operation anymore. Between Cresley at Newell and Randy at HWH I now can troubleshoot my slide. I'm going to post the steps it takes and where the switches etc. are located. Jimmy, I'm emailing Randy as we speak to see if he can help with your problem.
I'm in Conway AR in my rig working up here for a while. The mountains are nice but the rain has been so hard and loud on the coach at night I can't sleep! If anybody is passing through on I-40 make contact.
Thanks,
97 #458 w/3 roof airs, 07 997 GT3, 62 Vette,67 SS427 Chevelle, 02 Boxter, 74 GMC mtr hm, 88 Mastercraft 190 Prostar, 86 Ski Nautique 2000, 02 Baja Islander 212
smagown is offline   Reply With Quote