Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Do you think you are a Frugal Newell Owner ?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #10
lbrachfe

Thumbs up

I think older Newell (Pre 2005) owners are prouder than most RV owners and take better care of the rig and this is "frugal" . Most owners have some understanding of the engineering of Newells and it's one of the few American manufacturers still in biz since the 1960's. Which translates to obvious good quality and support and that's "frugal" too.. Just buying and owning a Newell indicates some frugality for all the reasons you all already know. Lastly, who repaints a 1979 Winniebago ?? Nobody, but who repaints a 1979 Newell ?? almost everyone.Again "frugal". It's a coach that has lives with each of it's owners and I like to think of it as a sort of relationship, like I had with my first Porsche.. So in that, Newell ="frugal" and we are proud to be owners of these Iconic machines. There are less than 1500 of these ever made since 1967 and I would bet that over 1000 are still roadworthy today because of the manufacter and the proud "frugal" owners.
lbrachfe is offline   Reply With Quote