Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Free place to stay in Northeast
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
Brad Townsend

Default Free place to stay in Northeast

Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that if you are considering visiting the Northeast
my brother (RICK) has installed about 8 full hookups 50 amp sites on his property. He welcomes all rvers and only request that you pay for the electric used, each site has it's own meter, about 21 cents per KWH. the location is Barrington NH his tel #is 603-664-5987 and email is townpug@aol.com.

This location is about 30 minutes from the coast and Portsmouth NH and about 1.5 hrs south of the White Mtns. Freeport Me. (LL Bean is about 1.5 hrs north east. you can stay as long as you want. The sites are wooded with plenty of room for big rigs. This is where we are right now for a few more days and our rig is 40 ft with a 25 ft trailer. A very quiet, nicely landscaped place. if anyone would like to visit the area i can give you some pointers on some very nice places to visit for scenery and eating. you can also get wifi from him for free if you don't have a card. Probably free satellite also, I know my site has it and he is wiring other sites.

My brother has done a great job installing pedestal hookups with 50/30/20 amp service and sewer and water all at the same spot properly located for long coaches. He has 2 coaches himself, Holiday Rambler and Travel Supreme. Trying to get him interested in the Newell.

Brad
1988 40 ft 8v92 TA
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser,1990 Jeep Cherokee 4/WD now a desert rat
25 ft Haulmark trailer
730 watt solar panels, Full timing.
Brad Townsend is offline   Reply With Quote