Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1972 Chauffeur
Thread: 1972 Chauffeur
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #35
Neweller

Bob, sounds like things are coming along on Carole Ann, very nice to hear. With regards to posting about your repairs and upgrades along with pictures, I and many others will gladly help you get more acquainted with how the board actually operates especially with pictures. I'm sure you will notice throughout the forum there will be many posts that are related to a topics category while others will be a mixed bag that once started on a particular topic. Some folks prefer to have all that is related to a particular topic to stay in that thread or subject category, while others maybe don't care one way or the other. The advantage to staying in a category by subject matter really helps with search results, especially when one does not understand how to use the advanced search option.

I main idea here is to keep a subject as much as possible in the category of concern etc..., but if you prefer to keep all the posts related to Carole Ann together, we can figure out that as an option too. The gallery is supposed to be for your show off pictures of the coach with its most glamorous shots. I'm ready to help you however I can and I know of others who will too. So, let's figure out how to best share your wonderful progress with others. You are on the right track here.......

First off, do you know how to post pictures here in a forum thread???
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote