Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - If not a Newell.....then what?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
express1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neweller View Post
Jimmy, I believe you can find a lot of coach in that price range if you have time to be patient, since timing is everything when you are wanting what you want. Of course after the first of the year prices will drop some more do to the age and being a new year. Condition and mileage will be the biggest determining factor. I have already seen a couple that would probably fit your bill. I understand what you are referring to on the nicer bus conversions and how they are more money, there are those folks that won't have anything but a full blown luxury conversion and or they may not know of the Newell being an option. The latter is usually the case. There are literately dozens of people whom come on this site daily discovering Newell for the first time.

I might add, that if you don't mind a fiberglass coach and everything else in coach design and build meet your requirements, then a Beaver, Foretravel and a couple of others could work. Depending on where I traveled, I would want to know the R Value, any brand slide issues. Like Matt (express1) stated in a recent post, an '03 Travel Supreme has level slides in the front, but I'm guessing not in the rear. I would also want roof airs with a quad, otherwise it seems many owners of coaches don't get comfortable cooling using basement air with all the slides being-in while driving down the road.

Still have the Travel Supreme Select... can make great deal 125-140K about 45,000 miles. just refreshed...(new tires and batteries) always stored inside....
Still now a Newell!
express1 is offline   Reply With Quote