Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Any of you folks up on the US Drone build up?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #17
Neweller

When I was in Colorado, I had one fly so low right over my property, I could have almost thrown a rock at it. I was like what the heck. It obviously came from Peterson AFB. We are no doubt the most spied on civilization in the history of the world. We're transparent, but our government sure isn't. John, you are so right about so many other countries having way more privacy protection for its citizens. I always feel freer when visiting other lands and then coming back is a nightmare. There are still so many people in other countries who think they want what we have, but they don't realize we lost it a long time ago.

Something else I might add, is that there is a lot of BS propaganda out there trying to make us think it is unsafe to travel to many places around the world. I have found that to be a whole lot of total BS too.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote