Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - So, you want to know about Newell owners
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Wally Arntzen

I have been to 4 Newell rallys with my older coaches and I can tell you that the acceptance of the owners wether they have new ones or old ones is very similar. We had a great time in Austin and unfortunatly Phyllis and I had some other things we had to do and were away from the group a couple of days.

Before I got into Newells about 11 years ago I was a ardent GMC guy and this rally reminded me a lot about the GMC rallys. At those rallys because all of coaches are from 1972 thru 1978 about 99% of the talk is about getting things fixed and getting back home.
At Austin we had one limp out with a generator and battery problem which would have been corrected but he had pressing reasons to get out and left in questionable condition. (He is also a GMC owner and still has his GMC)

It was a great rally with many different things getting done by several of the guys who are extreme gaget guys and were committed to resolving problems at any level.

Thanks guys and lets do it again and bring 4 times next time.

Wally and Phyllis Arntzen
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote