Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2002 Coach 608
Thread: 2002 Coach 608
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 04:55 AM   #11
encantotom

thanks all. we are still a bit stunned that we got it. the extra 7-8 feet is only an issue when turning a corner and i have only clipped one curb....ha

the immensity of this baby is really quite astounding. our 38 footer feels like a compact car compared to it. it is very peppy and easy to drive. i have a few things i need to learn and fix yet.

the previous owner used a large attached tent/room instead of an awning. it did not come with the coach. it is tall enough to block out the sun so who needs an awning?

tomorrow i will put the 90 in a storage place so i can put this baby in the driveway and start updating and fixing stuff.

i know my 1990 inside and out and i guess it will take me a while to be that way with this one.

the tall ceiling is something i really like. i am tall and i still have a lot of room over my head. the slides sure give a spacious roomy area.

it has a rear bath and a half bath as well.

the air door is really cool. i just open and close it like a kid. i have to figure out how to reprogram the keypad at the entry. the fellow who delivered it didnt know the code.

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote