Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Good morning! Looking for luxury newell.
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #5
Neweller

Welcome Han Soo-Ann! So, glad you have joined up. You have already received some great information. Newell Coach does not have dealerships as they mainly sell factory direct on the new coaches. They do have some dealers that buy their trade ins around the country and can off you assistance as well. The two on display in California I believe are probably out in Indio where the factory owner hangs out part of the winter. This would be a great opportunity for you and your family to see a Newell close by in your area. I do know of a couple of other newer used Newell's in Southern California and I believe a couple nice ones up in Northern California as well. There are a small handful over in Arizona and at a couple up in Las Vegas. So, there are plenty of nice Newell's to check out reasonably close to you.

Of course the factory is always a first rate option to find out more about how the wonderful luxury coaches are built and to see new and late model used coaches. Just let us know how we can help and we are here for you.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote