Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - First Time Buyer Question?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
jWolfe

Within this site you will find many different opinions and points of view when it comes to the quality of a Newell coach vs. other luxury brand coaches. So I encourage you to read here and take what you can from the many different perspectives.

All luxury coaches are a major purchase that will cost you a large amount of money and in some cases as much as a house, and sometimes even more.

You know that with any major purchase if it's real estate, a luxury yacht, or a luxury Newell coach. It's always a good idea to do your homework. As I can see you are doing now by asking questions and posting here in the forum.

If you do your research then your buying experience will most likely be a pleasant one and you will hopefully get the best value your money can buy.

A test drive is a must and will help you decide if a particular Newell coach is right for you.

With all that said, I own a Newell Coach and I'm already looking forward to upgrading to a newer coach in the near future. Right now, my coach is mainly used for business and as the Newell Coach website states- "Take the good life with you." That's what I do every time I leave the comfort of my home to take the show on the road!

That's just my 2 cents.

Cheers!