Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo - no reserve
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Neweller

Jon, you got that right. I would say there is easily $20k in repairs if you did most of the work yourself. And that would not be covering the main running gear if there is any problems there. And for most people it would not include the repainting. If I bought it for around $10-12k I could make it work, but I have a feeling someone is going to take it over $20k and have a couple of years get retirement ready project. Something buyers need to consider is that by time they get a rougher coach like this ready for extended use, it will have lost even more to depreciation. Cdats was a much cleaner repo than this one and I believe he has easily sunk another $10k into his, mostly the cost of tires and batteries. I'd just as soon buy one with a bad engine that is much cleaner inside and out, because I know that I would just have the engine replacement and not a bunch of doo-dads all over the place to worry about. That coach has been just downright neglected. A guy paying to have most of it done could probably buy a '96 and newer coach in prime shape for less than he would have in this unit.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote