Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Delta Bathroom Faucet Cartridge Valve Replacment Information
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #8
encantotom

ok, it was a delta faucet. i bought the parts i listed above including the seat springs at a local plumbing wholesaler in huntington wv. both cartridges and a set of springs and seals were 33 bucks total for all. to change was simple. turn water off, unscrew the top lid off the faucet with your fingers. then use a flat screwdriver and take the screw holding the handle on out. then lift the entire rest of handle off. then with your fingers unscrew the ring holding the cartridge in. then remove the loose plastic wedge (like the one in the new cartidge kit) and gently pull the cartridge out. hen i used a small screw driver to pull the spring and rubber seat out. then the same screwdriver to put the new ones in in reverse order. then set the cartridge in and the plastic wedge and screw the ring on to hold the cartridge in place. then set the handle on and put the screw back in and screw the top cover back on finger tight.

walla walla, simple and no leaks. i'm good.

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote