Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Interstate AGM Batteries who uses them in their newell coach
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #4
Neweller

That's just someone at camping world wanting to sell what they have. I would have to believe with all the brands of AGM out there that many of them are good quality. None of them are low priced that's for sure. And there are many posts on the subject here in the forum for and against many brands and types of batteries, it's probably worse than vehicle brands. lol

Now as far as warranty goes and if your an avid Camping World customer, it may make the most sense to go with what they push and honor warranty wise. I have had enough battery companies weasel out of warranties to prorate the heck out of them to not make any $$$ sense to go with them again.

That is a great amount of information Joe listed above. Now it's really a matter of what brand, warranty and service fits your need requirements. Some companies have more service centers in different parts of the country. I prefer a company that stands behind their warranty and has a center near most areas I frequent or may be apt to explore by RV.

That's my nickel's worth!

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote