Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Belated intro
Thread: Belated intro
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 AM   #1
hlfdzn

Default Belated intro

Hello All,

Tried logging in several times recently and found that my account disappeared. After Sean re-registered me today, I thought it was about time to post an introduction and start participating a bit more as I've enjoyed reading your posts since this website first started.

We picked up our Newell at the Factory in Feb of this year and immediately hit the road. So far we've been to OK, TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, BC, YK, AK, ND, MN, WI, IL, IN, OH, KY, WV, PA, MD, & VA. The Newell is a magnificent mode of transportation, especially with 4 children. We've met some wonderful fellow Newell owners and can honestly say we have made lifelong friendships among them. The factory, or more accurately, the Newell Staff, are the best. I wish other businesses operated with the quality, integrity and friendliness of this company. Sure we've had our fair share of problems that come with owning a 15 yo coach, but Newell has been there when I needed them.

Being somewhat of a DIYer myself, it's great to see all the ideas that come through this list. I'm especially thankful that Mike is so prolific with his thoughts and experiences. One recent result is the purchase of the VMSpc program. I'm very pleased with the accuracy I now have in observing the operations of the 8v92.

Paul
'93 Newell 45' #320
hlfdzn is offline   Reply With Quote