Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New to Us
Thread: New to Us
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
Richard and Rhonda

Thank you.

Yes post the diagrams for air solenoids and the tag axle pressure weight tables.

Ok, dash air, been there done that. If the compressor is not shot, you can replace the expansion valve, located at the evaporator (under the dash), remove the compressor and pour the oil out of it, reinstall, pull vacuum, and refill with R134. It'll take about 5 lbs, and around 8 to 10 oz of R134 compatible lubricant. If you want more detail, I will happily oblige, email me at richardDOTentrekinATalconlabsDOTcom

You may not need it in your part of the world, but in Texas with the sun coming in the windshield, their are times the house AC will not keep this boy comfy.

The odometers on the VDO speedometers are famous for failing. A little plastic gear fails in them. Google around, there are a couple of shops that specialize in fixing them. About a hundred bucks best I remember. I fixed my own, but it's not for the faint of heart.

On the PMMI boards above the stove. I had a similar issue with the displays working and not working. Turned out to be a bad solder joint on one of the resistors.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote