Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Was it love at first sight?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
gaz

Default was not easy

hi, gaz down under here ,
suzie and i started in a small camper then moved to a larger camper then wanted a motor home the choice in aussie is not real flash so i decided to build a bus conversion,lenghtened a fuso bus to 30ft put in a slide etc soon found out ,no leveling no heating no air con etc so off to the usa to find a suitable rv , over the next few years brought into aussie a 1986 vouge then a 36ft monarco then an elite all these had to be changed to rhd ,still was not happy so started searching the internet which was getting better,needed something 96 inchs wide centre door,under 35000lbs (so i can still have a beer)no tag ,camp sites dont like the grass ripped up ,plus under 40 ft in length the max year we can import is 1988 i wanted through bins ,not much to ask ,the only one is a newell so try and find one from here ,we did find one on ebay at a price we could afford and with the help of the seller shipped it to brisbane australia that was 3 years ago we are now fulltiming with our blue cattle dog called snoweeee ,we left home on may 28th for a 3year trip
and we are loving our newell best regards gaz
gaz is offline   Reply With Quote