Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - New owner soon
Thread: New owner soon
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
prestadude

Great news. I just got mine home last Saturday. I spoke with Newell this week regarding a service issue and mentioned that I had purchased a used coach. They immediately asked if they could send me a chapter application which I received in the mail today. Evidently they like to keep track of their used rigs and owners. They do this through a chapter in the FMCA called the Newells. According to the letter I just received, membership in the Newells Chapter has two primary benefits (and I quote here):
First, the factory conducts three to five rallies a year for members. The rallies are located at prime recreational spots around the country. In addition, we publish a newsletter for chapter members several times a year. The newsletter contains timely information on new products, service tips, upcoming rallies, and other topics of interest to the Newell owner.
Sounds like a good deal to me so be sure to request the application from Cindy (don't know if the spelling is correct) at the front office.
prestadude is offline   Reply With Quote