Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hello just joined from Dallas,Tx
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
Ron Skeen

Welcome John & Wife,

I met a salesman at the Marathon Dealership in Dallas and I thought that what I wanted. I was trying to buy something in my price range so he was trying to find me a Prevost trade in. I looked at about 3 different coach at the Dallas and FL locations. In the waiting process I went by the Newell Factory and then I was sold on a Newell only. The saleman tought that they would be trading for a Newell and I was willing to wait. That got a 89 classic on a trade and I bought the coach site unseen from pictures only. I pick the coach up in Little Rock before it every got to the Dallas lot. I drove the 89 coach for 4 years and bought a 96 in 2005 which I still have today. I have now purchase a 04 and have both coaches now. The Newell 24/7 service is the best you can have. The coaches are fantastic and the service department is second to none. When I quit driving Newell I will be out of motor homes. I have friends and have driven Prevosts, Birds, and Foretravel and the Newell is the best fit for me and the service is the icing on the cake. LOOK AND YOU WILL FIND!
1996 Newell 45' #422
2004 Newell 45'8" #689
60 Series Detriot
Yellow Dodge Truck
Ron Skeen is offline   Reply With Quote