Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - A bit of remodeling
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #39
HoosierDaddy

Default Delayed update

I was having trouble uploading pics...I finally tried Google Chrome instead of my old faithful IE browser. Here are a couple before and after pics of the kitchen cupboard area. You can see the curved wall that we built just aft of the cupboard area.
My original plan was to relocate the fridge to just aft of cupboard. I decided not to move the fridge. I built a pantry area there. I could move fridge there in the future. More likely I will add a washer/dryer into that area.
You can also see the new window we installed. That will be just above the kitchen sink.
The white "boxes" on the floor under the cupboard are the electric heaters. The A/C evaporator and air blower is under the coach floor in the basement. The air blows up through the floor , then through the heater boxes and on to the outlet. When it calls for heat the evaporator is disabled and the coils in the heater box is energized. All of these components had to be relocated since the cupboard is narrower than the bunks that were originally in this spot.
Attached Images

1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote