Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - used newell blue book values
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
tuga

Stan & Bernie,

You can make your own guideline for market value. Just record asking prices on eBay, RVOnline, or whatever site you look at. eBay is good to see how much people actually bid on coaches. I use the MyWatch function because it records the auction results and records them for about 30 days. Asking prices are not selling price so I make a judgement call. If a coach receives no bids it is priced too high or it is a dud! If you are lucky enough to see one actually sell on eBay you have a good indicator of FMV. I will admit usually on eBay coaches do not sell directly, but I have sold one of my previous Newells to someone who bid on it on eBay.

One of the best ways to determine fair market value is to call Newell. The guys in sales will give you their honest opinion as to the market value of a coach even if they don't have it listed. In many instances they know the coach and can give you a positive or negative on it.

You can also find out a great deal by talking to people who have recently sold a Newell. Often times they will telll you what they sold it for, or they will give you a range. Talking to people is a good way to determine what is going on in the market.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote