Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - used newell blue book values
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 07:47 PM   #13
Neweller

Stan, welcome! Glad you are in the hunt for the most elite motor coach on the planet. As stated by a couple other members, Newell's are not in any official blue book of sorts. Reason being, they are custom no two alike and made in low numbers. In anytime in the RVing history, there has probably not been a better time to acquire an elite class of of motor coach such as a Newell, as right now. Because of our current economic situation in this country, prices our in an unbelievable range for used Newell's. And if the coach you are looking at is a diamond, then the price is right. We're talking a million dollar savings from the price of a new one and in most people's eyes, it's still an unbelievable master piece. Newell Coach has one the same year but a dual-slide they recently reduced the price on down to $299k and it's a beautiful coach. Now your talking a quad slide for $50k less. Many folks would not blink an eye at $50k more money for two more slides..

Why don't you shoot the seller something close to the asking price of the one the factory is selling. Of course this is after you have thoroughly checked this coach out. You could throw the offer out there contingent to your over-all inspection. Like I stated before, if it's a diamond, anything around $300k on a coach this year is a gem of a price. If it needs work, then deduct for such repairs or reconditioning. It really has to pencil out in your own mind too, you're the one who has to live with the final deal.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote