Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell Prevost wanderlodge fuel economy
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Rich Franklin

Default Newell Prevost wanderlodge fuel economy

Hello Newell Owners my name is Rich Franklin and its almost time for my wife and I to make our decision on a coach brand. Over the course of 3 years and searching and looking at various rv's we always seem to come back to the 3 listed above. Now we have looked at many Prevosts, Wanderlodges but not Newells. The Newells seem to never be near by when I find one I like lol. About a month ago I took a look at a 2004 Newell and I was very impressed and now I'm having a hard time choosing. For us one of the largest concerns is fuel economy and the purpose of my question in general.

I know, I know, If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
None the less, fuel economy is an issue for me.
I have done a seat of the pants study of various coaches, gathering info from several sources over the years.

I'm looking for any info to add to my data and to collect info on mileage from you guys.

Make, model, engine/trans, driving habits etc.

When fuel was a buck a gallon, it wasn't that big a deal. At four bucks, difference between best and worst on a 3000 mile trip could approch $7-800.00, not an insignificant amount to me.

Rich