Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - rules of thumb in how old of a newell coach to buy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Neweller

Honestly, Newell's are no different than a lot of vehicles out there, the older they get does make it tougher to obtain certain parts. However, you may be surprised to know that Newell Coach has a great inventory of many parts going way-back. There are some part numbers that are tougher to get, but many of us have found everything we have ever needed and we try to list those items in posts throughout this site. I have worked on '76 to '86 Newell's, and have found most everything I have ever needed for the engine, body and interior. Some items have improved replacements now available and upgrading can be a blast. There have been instances where I have either made or had made parts within a very reasonable scope. I'm not afraid of any era of Newell, just love them all.........
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote