Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - rules of thumb in how old of a newell coach to buy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #10
jWolfe

All vehicles have normal maintenance that needs to be done. All coaches will have normal maintenance to be done. I don't own a vehicle that is more than 2 years old because with an older vehicle comes more than just your normal maintenance. I don't want to waste my time worrying about things. I need to get in and go where I need to go.

A coach is a tad different as it can handle more years and miles under it's belt. My coach is a 2005 but I am already looking to upgrade. With my needs and wants in my case I don't want a Newell that is 10 years old. So, I am looking for a newer Newell before it reaches the 10 year mark. The older it is the more it will need and there will be more chances of major repairs. Don't get me wrong I know that major repairs can be needed even on newer coaches too. I don't do my own repairs I take it in to my mechanics and the less problems I have the better it is for me.

That's just my 2 cents.

Cheers!