Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1965 Streamline Travel Home
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 04:04 AM   #9
Neweller

Gordon's in Cali, he could go by and check it out. He could then tell him what it's worth. Of course after he gets back in his car. If we were in a hot economy it would get a bid. I seen like a '68 about 6 or 7 years ago up in Seattle listed on ebay without an engine bring around $7200.00.

I was just reading it again and it says the body is a 1963 but the year of the coach is a 1965? Maybe just a typo like the 10' wide option.

It states the engine is a 400 CI HO with a C5 trans. Now if it's a Ford 400, I would sure want to know what year it is, since several years of the Ford Modified engines were just plain junk and these included the 351M, 400M and 460's. Maybe I'm not a fan of the Modified engines. Never heard of a Ford 400 that was a HO. Unless it's not a Ford engine coupled to a Ford tranny.

Prior to the 391 Industrials they had the 331 Industrial which I would thing was the original engine size for this coach prior to change out. But hey, it could have come with a straight six.

It's a pretty cool coach for being a 1965 and with two entry doors. Would you rather have it or a 1980 Winnebago with a thirsty 413 Wedge. Actually an 80 and back Winni was a wedge all the way around. ugh......
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote