Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo - no reserve
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #6
Neweller

Jon, what are you trying to do, draw me into this one. They were asking like $50k previously and they will not get even close to this but they will find out the true ebay price on it letting it go. It will need all tires. I don't see the roof airs they mention it has. You are right about me yanking the engine, it is a perfect candidate for a newer I-6. Really be nice to have it inspected. The gen don't run, but that may be from sitting around, but then again why don't the sellers at least get that running? There are some features I find attractive but I would have to weigh them out against all the work it will need. This is a DIY Newell for someone like a handful of us around here wanting to save money by doing most all the work ourselves. This would take more $$ to pay someone else to do all the repairs, than what you can buy a much nicer cleaner Newell for. Rust is another concern. I believe there is another member on here that went and had this inspected a while back and opted out.

I will think on it a little and give my guess.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote