Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo - no reserve
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:10 PM   #23
Neweller

Exactly Forest! Here's a tactic that they appear to be using that Mr. Olivers down in Texas used on me when buying my first Newell over ten years ago. First off when you talk to them by phone especially on a second or third call with them, they will open you up and ask the magic question of what do you think it's going to bring or really worth? Red Flag for a Shill. Second, these type of sellers will always advertise how they sell so cheap and only care to make a little profit and sell volumes so others can get great deals. Red Flag. Third, We just sell them as/is and let them go to the highest bidder without a reserve so that you can get a deal, we just don't care. But of course you have to remember the (POS) is AS/IS! Red Flag again. Anything I have missed?

Do we need more proof, because I have it?

And Forest, they can always say the high bidder backed out. And if they feel like ebay might be getting wind of there shilling, then they either chill for a while, come up with another bidder name. Which most that are a little smarter will season multiple names and good build good feedback using different IP addresses if their smarter. Some have alternate seller names as well.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote