Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo - no reserve
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:55 PM   #34
GORDON HUMMEL

Funny, I was going to post a comment on Mr Oliver's after reading Forest's experience with MOT. In Jan 2008 I saw the listing on Ebay by Mr Oliver's for my Newell. It was listed @ $70K, with "make an offer". I offered $60K & Paul came back @ $65. I accepted. I called Monday, the next day, & explained it was a holiday, so I couldn't wire a deposit. He responded that I sounded honest & if I could pick it up by Friday, no deposit was required.

I arrived Friday & took the coach for a test ride. All was as expected & we closed the deal. It was sold as is, but they stated everything worked. They were prepared to take as much time as necessary to go over all the features, but I told them I had owned motorhomes for 30 years & it would not be necessay.

About 2-3 weeks later, after I had moved into the coach, I found that the front furnace would not light, & the frig freezed everything.
I called them, & they sent a new control board for the furnace & some part that went inside the frig that fixed the problem.

They didn't have to send any parts, but they did @ NC.

Anyway my 2 cents
1991 41.5' #266
8v92
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Toad
Fulltime on the road
GORDON HUMMEL is offline   Reply With Quote