Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Repo - no reserve
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #44
Neweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjohnson View Post
At any rate, I bet John & Patti (cdat) are thrilled with their purchase even more after watching this one!
I would have to believe that is true. The crazy thing is that the credit union had an ebay account but for some reason didn't want to put that coach on there. It would have surely brought close to 40k or more. In fact when I talked to them back in December I was thinking of buying it and just doing that. But of course I wanted it for another $10k less. lol. And they would have took close to that to get it off the books before year end. They told us that there were only two people interested and both of them were me and a family member. A new year turns a new tide and hey John and Patti still ended up with a dream of a deal, much cleaner than this one going off right now. By the way Clint how's your baby coming along, is it done down at Newell? Waiting to see those glorious pictures of the factory finishing touches.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote